- Gamers who hate: An inside look at extremist activity on Steam, Discord, DLive & Twitch
- ISD’s latest report provides in-depth analysis on the state of extremism and hate on TikTok
- ISD identifies key trends in the online activity of Canadian right-wing extremists
- The tactics right-wing extremists use to avoid internet regulation, such as the NetzDG – Download in German
- Sounds on TikTok are reportedly fueling antivaxx conspiracies
- Web panel: ISD’s Sasha Havlicek on the threat of disinformation to European Democracy
Event: A plan for action: Ten years since the terrorist attacks in Norway
ISD in the Media:
- Sky News, “What is the legacy of 9/11?” – our CEO, Sasha Havlicek, sat down with Sky News to speak about the legacy of the ‘War on Terror.’ Watch it here.
- ARD Media Thek (German), “Die Story im Ersten: Wahlkampf undercover” – ISD’s Chloe Colliver and Jakob Guhl are featured in a documentary following PR firms’ interests and involvement with political parties around elections.
- POLITICO, “Jihadists flood pro-Trump social network with propaganda” – Moustafa Ayad comments on the Islamists extremists exploiting GETTR, the alt-right social media platform started by Trump’s inner circle.