and push back the rising tide of extremism
and polarisation in our digital age.
The unprecedented global spread of weaponised hate and disinformation we face today fundamentally threatens democratic civic culture, cohesion and peace.
ISD has a proven track record of powering innovative solutions to identify and address these challenges.
Together, we can turn the tide.
- Expand ISD’s pioneering Digital Analysis Unit so that we are able to expose disinformation and weaponised hate in real time across Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa and provide urgently needed insights to policy makers and civil society.
- Advise governments and tech companies, advocating for necessary changes in digital policy and regulation. This will help mitigate online harms and achieve a “Good Web” that reflects our democratic values.
- Deliver data, training, tools and advisory support to national governments, cities, businesses, parents, teachers and front-line workers. In doing so, we can improve communities’ resilience to hate, misinformation, extremist messaging and recruitment on every continent.
- Equip young people, civil society organisations and influencers with the skills, technologies and other tools to push back against extremists and their divisive messaging . Together, we can build the civic infrastructure needed to respond effectively on and offline.
- Scale up ISD’s counter-extremism and digital citizenship education programming to empower all members of our communities to be safe in the digital age.
As an independent, non-profit organisation, our work is fully dependent on grants and donations.
Join us. Invest. Donate.
As an ISD supporter, you will receive our cutting edge insights and analysis and you will have access to our research reports, webinars and select events.
Your donation can be made in Pounds Sterling, Euros or US Dollars.
Thank you for your support.
Partner with us
We welcome partnerships with companies and civil society organisations. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an in-kind donor
You can support our work through in-kind donations. If you can host an event, provide a venue or support us in other ways, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Become a legacy donor
To make the protection of democracy part of your legacy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to a member of our team.
With thanks from us all at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue.