ISD powers innovative solutions to hate, extremism and disinformation. We need your support to defeat these growing threats. With your donation, we can:
- Expand our Digital Analysis Unit so that we are able to expose disinformation and weaponised hate in real time
- Advise governments and tech companies on the changes needed in digital policy and regulation to mitigate online harms
- Deliver data, training, tools and support to businesses, parents, teachers and frontline workers, so they can improve their communities’ resilience
- Equip young people and civil society organisations with the skills, technologies and tools to push back against extremists and their divisive messaging
- Scale up ISD’s digital citizenship education programming to empower communities to be safe in the digital age
As an independent, non-profit organisation, our work is fully dependent on grants and donations. Your investment in our tools, expertise and networks is essential if we are to move the needle on these existential threats to the fabric of our democracies.
ISD proudly upholds the highest ethical standards. Our independence guarantees us the freedom and responsibility to work towards our charitable objectives in a way which aligns with our guiding principles: Integrity, Collaboration, Agility, Courage. Please read our ethical fundraising policy. Please donate, please invest and please join us.
Partner with us
We welcome partnerships with companies and civil society organisations. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an in-kind donor
You can support our work through in-kind donations. If you can host an event, provide a venue or support us in other ways, please contact us at email@example.com.
Become a legacy donor
To make the protection of democracy part of your legacy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to a member of our team.