Our Head of Communications and Editorial, Tim Squirrell, participated as a speaker at the Digital Communication Network’s War in the Digital Age Conference in July. During his session, Tim showcased ISD’s research on the Russia-Ukraine War and how pro-Kremlin propaganda continue to reach global audiences. During the forum, some of the investigations he highlighted included:
- #Propaganda: Russia State-Controlled Media Flood TikTok With Ukraine Disinformation
- RT Articles are Finding their Way to European Audiences – but how?
- After Bucha, Here’s What to Expect from the Next Phase of Russian Disinformation in Ukraine
- On Facebook, Content Denying Russian Atrocities in Bucha is More Popular than the Truth
- Project Nemesis, Doxxing and the New Frontier of Informational Warfare
The conference convened Ukrainian activists, journalists, academics, communicators and government officials in July, in Sofia, Bulgaria.