Analysts – ISD Germany
ISD are in search of experienced Analysts to join our Digital Analysis Unit in conducting quantitative and qualitative digital research, including data analysis and open source intelligence on issues of disinformation, extremism and political communications online.
The Analyst for Germany will have a specific focus on extremism and disinformation in Germany in the context of the 2021 German Federal Elections. For more details and to view the Job Description click here.
All candidates will demonstrate:
- Experience and knowledge of online analytical tools and approaches (i.e. natural language processing, network mapping or OSINT techniques)
- Experience in quantitative or qualitative digital research and prior working knowledge of online analysis
- Subject matter expertise in issues of disinformation, extremism, hate speech and/or political communications online are essential
- Data visualisation skills, strong data analytical skills are also a must
- Exceptional written and spoken English, French language skills are desirable
To apply, please send a one-page cover letter addressing your interest in and suitability for the position, and an up-to-date CV (no more than 2 pages) including salary expectations to [email protected].
Work with us
Benefits at ISD
Consultant Roster Application
ISD Guiding principles